发表于 2014-1-29 12:27:07
本帖最后由 wanglei137 于 2014-1-29 13:07 编辑 |
The Oregon Trail HD
|The Oregon Trail HD|
|Windows Phone 8|
The Oregon Trail HD is a unique strategy and educational game relating the first pioneers' journey to Western America. It is based on a resource management formula already proven in the U.S., where the game is an actual icon for adults and kids.
Just like the real pioneers, overcome the perilous journey to Oregon in America's Wild West. Assume the role of a wagon leader in a side-view journey where your strategic decisions must ensure the safety of your party along the treacherous Oregon Trail. You're leaving your trace on a critical historical event for America!
- Fun and educational, thanks to smart dialogue, cartoonish graphics and humorous animations. Historical references in the game through real locations and famous characters from the past, plus historic facts perfectly explain the perilous journey of pioneers in an immersive way.
- Expanded while simple decision-making parameters enable a high level of strategy and offer an easy pick-and-play strategy & adventure game for a large audience.
- 8 skill-based mini-games: hunting, fishing, river crossing, rafting, wagon repairing, telegraphing, berry picking, and gold panning. The outcomes will affect the supplies and health of your party.
- Random events (disease, bandits, hitchhikers, weather, etc.) faced by real pioneers increase the challenge.
- Side-missions add more excitement to your journey, affecting your westward trek.
- Set your preferred conditions for your departure: Select the members of your party, choose your departure date and purchase food supplies and wagon components.
Follow the trail on Twitter to get more information at http://twitter.com/TheOregonTrail