发表于 2014-4-29 21:05:02
NEW! E2B now supports UEFI multi-bootingof linux, Windows, KonBoot, etc. Also new - for Windows installs from a USB Hard Disk, a USB Helper drive is no longer required. Just make a partition image from each ISO first, by using the new MakePartImage tool in the MPI_Tool_Pack.
Please note: Easy2Boot is 'open source' - it consists of plain text batch files and open source grub4dos utilities - there is no proprietary software in Easy2Boot.
No other USB MultiBoot solution can do all of this from the same USB drive!
- Extensive list of tested ISOs and payloads here
- No limit to the number of different Linux, Windows Install, WinPE, etc. ISOs or other payload files
- For most ISOs just 'Drag-and-Drop' - just copy your ISO file directly onto your E2B USB drive (MBR\CSM booting only)
- UEFI booting of Windows Installers and Linux LiveCD payloads via a partition image (and most other things too, such as KonBoot).
- Can use a USB Hard disk with two or more partitions and still UEFI boot (even if they are all NTFS partitions)
- Boot almost ANY linux 'LiveCD' ISO - just copy it over! Unlike XBOOT or YUMI, you don't have to wait for Easy2Boot to be updated to support a new linux ISO distro - Easy2Boot is generic.
- Supports Partition Image booting - make image files of any existing, bootable single-partition FAT32 or NTFS USB stick and add the files to E2B (e.g. add images of USB Flash drives made with YUMI, XBOOT, SARDU, WinSetupFromUSB, LiveUSB Creator, Rufus, USB Universal Installer, HP Utilities, etc.)
- Install Windows XP to a system from an UNMODIFIED 32-bit XP install ISOs (any number of different ISOs) to a IDE\SATA\AHCI\RAID\SCSI system - no need to integrate special mass-storage or F6 drivers! Also works with Server 2003 ISOs (can be automated too).
- Install directly from any number of different Windows Vista/7/8/SVR2008R2/SVR2012 install ISO files (can be automated too).
- Boot directly from linux LiveCD ISOs with persistence - you can have all these (and more) on one Easy2Boot drive and boot them all with persistence - YLMF, Ubuntu, Fedora, StartOS, Porteus, pclinuxos, Backtrack5, kali-linux, Mint ISOs.
- User configurable and fully documented - you can change the background wallpaper, headings and text colours, move the menu position, make your own sub-menus, make it beep when the menu loads, add your own GFXBoot menu, change menu font, use UTF-8 non-ASCII characters in the menus, define your own hotkeys, etc. etc.
- You can use FAT32 or NTFS (and with a few limitations, an exFAT or ext2 formatted drive).
- Because Easy2Boot is not a 'utility', you can prepare an Easy2Boot drive under Windows or linux. Once prepared, just copy over (or delete) any ISOs you like, at any time in the future.
- Variety of example 'skins'/themes included.