发表于 2014-12-28 13:04:37
Version 1.0.18 highlights:
- No installation or administrator rights required! Just download and run.
- Gapless playback of properly encoded files. Enjoy smooth transitions between tracks.
- ReplayGain support.
External software is currently required to write ReplayGain information to file tags to utilize this functionality.
- Contents of your music folders are shown, in a convenient structured genre/artist/album/song view.
By default, contents of "my music" folder or Windows Music library folders are shown. You can configure Boom to index music from any other folders though.
You can install Boom to removable media and have it index contents of the folder it is installed in.
- Are your files badly tagged or missing tags alltogether? No problem, Boom can browse your music library by its folder structure.
- Supports variety of popular audio formats, including: MP3, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, Musepack (MPC), WavPack, WAV, AIFF, MP4/M4A, WMA.
- For emergency tagging needs, Boom includes a simplified version of the foobar2000 Properties dialog.
- Easily configured to run from removable media.
- Multilanguage support.
Boom will pick one of the built-in localizations depending on your system language.
You can translate it to your language - see downoad links below - and submit the language file to be included with the next Boom update.
To submit your translations, join #boomaudio on irc.freenode.net.
- libFLAC security update
- Added Simplified Chinese language