发表于 2018-4-14 12:47:13
本帖最后由 181579033 于 2018-4-14 16:47 编辑 |
- Date: 09/04/2018
- Case #: 183853
- Internet Protocol Address:
- Dear Sir or Madam,
- We are contacting you concerning the domain/IP address/port listed above which appears to be on servers under your control.
- The (IP) address is engaged in unauthorized activities relating to copyrighted works published by Microsoft Corporation. It is making it possible for third parties to activate unauthorized and infringing copies of Microsoft software. The IP address at which a KMS machine may be accessed is as follows:
- ? Statement of Authority:
- The information in this notice is accurate, and I hereby certify under penalty of perjury that I am authorized to act on behalf of Microsoft Corporation, the owner or exclusive licensee of the copyright(s) in the work(s) identified above. I have a good faith belief that none of the materials or activities listed above have been authorized by Microsoft Corporation, its agents, or the law.
- ? ACTION REQUESTED (Please complete within 24-hours of receiving this notice):
- We hereby give notice of these activities to you and request that you take expeditious action to remove or disable access to the material described above, and thereby prevent the unauthorized distribution of these cracks and product keys via your company's network.
- Please contact me at your earliest opportunity through one of the means listed below to confirm that appropriate action has been taken to secure the KMS machine. We appreciate your cooperation in this matter. Please advise us regarding what actions you take.
- Yours sincerely,
- Robert Caple
- Internet Investigator
- Microsoft Corporation
- One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052, United States of America