本帖最后由 eugene2candy 于 2013-10-22 22:56 编辑 |
1) Launch Notepad
2) Enter some text and save the file as “test.txt” on your desktop. Now we have a text file with the default Medium IL.
3) Launch a command prompt as Administrator (from the shortcut, right click and choose “Run As Administrator”)
4) Navigate to your desktop (“cd C:\Users\USER_NAME\Desktop” in the command line for a default Vista installation).
5) Issue this command to set the created file’s integrity level to a High IL: “icacls test.txt /setintegritylevel H”. Now that the file has a high integrity level a default notepad process won’t be able to save the file.
6) Launch Notepad again (make sure it isn’t launched as Administrator since Administrator permissions will make it have an integrity level of High, voiding this experiment).
7) Open test.txt from your desktop
8) Change the file and try to save it. Notepad will fail while trying to save (Notepad gives a “user-friendly” error, but the underlying error is actually “Access Is Denies”).
cd进桌面，运行“icacls test.txt /setintegritylevel H”使得刚才新建的记事本强制完整性级别为【高】。