发表于 2017-9-16 18:59:46
*New 2017 D. Kawakami Support Pack 4.0 for X-Fi
SB X-Fi Series Support Pack 4.0
This software/driver pack is unofficial, not supported by Creative Labs.
Use it at your own risk.
Supports the following Sound Blaster X-Fi cards (based on the CA20Kx DSPs):
- Creative SB X-Fi PCI (except Xtreme Audio)
- Creative SB X-Fi PCI OEM SB077x (Dell, HP, Lenovo, Fujitsu etc)
- Creative SB X-Fi Titanium PCI-E
- Creative SB X-Fi Titanium PCI-E OEM (HP / Fujitsu)
- Creative SB X-Fi Titanium HD PCI-E
- Auzentech X-Fi Prelude 7.1
- Auzentech X-Fi Forte 7.1
- Auzentech X-Fi HomeTheater HD
- Gigabyte SB X-Fi Titanium PCI-E onboard
- Onkyo Wavio SE-300PCIE (R2)
For X-Fi Xtreme Audio PCI, click here.
For X-Fi Xtreme Audio PCI Express, click here.
Operating Systems supported (32-bit and 64-bit editions):
- Windows 10
- Windows 8.1
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Windows XP
Items that will be installed, depending on the detected card:
- Creative SB X-Fi / SB077x series driver 2.30.0011
- Creative SB X-Fi Titanium series driver 2.40.0015
- Creative SB X-Fi Titanium HD driver 3.00.2021
- Creative SB X-Fi Titanium OEM HP/Fujitsu 2.16.0001.63 WHQL
- Auzentech X-Fi Prelude driver 2.14.0001.28 RefCD5
- Auzentech X-Fi Forte driver 2.20.0000.34
- Auzentech X-Fi HomeTheater HD driver 2.20.0000.34
- Gigabyte SB X-Fi Titanium driver 2.16.0004.46 WHQL
- Onkyo Wavio SE-300PCIE (R2) driver 2.16.0004.42
- ALchemy 1.45.12
- Audio Control Panel 3.01.04
- AutoMode Switcher 1.01.08
- Console Launcher 2.61.58
- DDL and DTS Connect License Activation 2.00.03 (*)
- Dolby Digital Live Pack 3.03.08 (*)
- DTS Connect Pack 1.05.00 (*)
- MediaSource DVD-Audio Player 2.00.78 (32-bit Windows only)
- Remote Control System 5.00.35 (**)
- SoundFont Bank Manager 3.21.02
- THX Console 3.50.09
- Volume Panel 2.21.18
(*) Purchase and activation required for all SB X-Fi PCI and SB077x (OEM), SB X-Fi Titanium OEM HP SB0963 (Subsys_2A83103C) and Onkyo Wavio SE-300PCIE (R2). More info at http://buy.soundblaster.com.
(**) Only available for SB X-Fi PCI models, except SB0730, SB073A, SB0760 e SB077x OEM.
Fixes and improvements:
- 4.0: Updated X-Fi PCI, X-Fi Titanium PCI-E and X-Fi Titanium HD PCI-E drivers to their latest versions.
- 4.0: Updated shared components.
- 3.8: Updated X-Fi PCI and X-Fi Titanium PCI-E drivers.
- 3.8: Probably this is the final version ever, unless Creative releases further updates.
- 3.7: Includes official X-Fi Titanium and Titanium HD PCIe drivers: settings are properly saved after restart.
- 3.7: Updated shared components for many applications, updated X-Fi Tweak to clear some old driver state files during install and uninstall.
- 3.5: Fixed cannot detect errors with Gigabyte integrated X-Fi (CA20K2).
- 3.5: Automatically deletes CtxfiReg registry entry in Run key, if found. This is related to a previous and buggy version of Support Pack.
- 3.5: Updated Console Launcher and shared components.
- 3.4: Official Windows 8.1 drivers for Auzentech X-Fi Forte and Auzentech X-Fi HomeTheater HD.
- 3.3 bug fix: Fixed settings not being saved for cards with official Windows 8.1 Support.
- 3.3 bug fix: Apps don't need to be RunAsAdmin anymore on Windows 10, but you still need to shutdown your system for the settings to be saved.
- 3.2 small bug fix: Only for Auzentech X-Fi Prelude and SB X-Fi Titanium OEM HP/Fujitsu cards, OpenAL redistributable was not being updated
- Fixed Windows 10 driver installation issues
- Improved setup script and install process
- Installation is now future proof
- Installation now customizable, select what you want to install.
- Updated applications and shared components.
- New integrated Post Driver Install Helper tweaks the driver without tampering certificate.
- Setup now properly detects multiple devices and aborts if more than one device is found.
- Setup now fully supports multi product installation.
- 64-bit ASIO / OpenAL support for Auzentech Prelude and 64-bit OpenAL support for all other cards (as they already support 64-bit ASIO with their official drivers).
IF WINDOWS 8 / 8.1 / 10 DOES NOT SAVE SETTINGS
Configure all settings and shutdown Windows so that your settings will be saved.
This does not work if you disable Fast startup permanently or temporarily (by holding the Shift key while shutting down).
INCLUDED SB X-FI PCI DRIVER WORKS IN WDM MODE
In order to support all of the original features of the SB X-Fi PCI cards (except the OEM SB077x models), the included driver operates in WDM mode, which may not work in some hardware configurations, specially those based on the NVIDIA nForce chipsets.
An UAA mode Support Pack will be available later.
MEDIASOURCE DVD-AUDIO PLAYER AVAILABLE ONLY ON PCI CARDS
This feature is available on all SB X-Fi PCI models, except SB0730, SB073A, SB0760 and SB077x OEM.
File size: 119 MB
CRC32 hash: 9919044E
SHA-1 hash: BCBC6C35F07D73E9C429090FC3D863D9647F7FF8
Mirrors: Google Drive
All files are property of Creative Technology Ltd, unless otherwise noted.
百度网盘链接: https://pan.baidu.com/s/1pLNYCqB 密码: bwqu