贡献
技术
活跃
发表于 2019-3-29 16:22:54 IP属地印度 |显示全部楼层
快御云安全
本帖最后由 Shinykers 于 2019-3-31 13:35 编辑

生肉,但是试了试不错,很少死机了。推荐大家试试。另请有时间的大侠帮忙做一下中文版吧。多谢。
如果违规,请直接删除,不过方法确实不错。本人转载,荣耀和责任均归原作。
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/install-dell-dw1820a-broadcom-bcm94350zae-wireless-ac-bluetooth-4-1-pcie-in-mojave-successfull-almost-stable-currently-testing-new-methods.265130/page-7
Remove AirportBrcmFixUp from your system (both Clover and in the OS disk, because we have 10.14 system and will not apply a patch for the 10.10 kext rollback), then put F_IO80211Family.kext (extracted ofc) in /Library/Extensions (NOT in /System/Library/Extensions, that's the pre-SIP way of doing things, so dont do it), then run in a Terminal windowCode:
sudo chown -R root:wheel /Library/Extensions; sudo chmod -R 755 /Library/Extensions; sudo kextcache -i /

This will fix your /Library/Extensions permissions and rebuild the caches (you should do this instead of using KextBeast, Kext Utility, some other software to install kexts, basically do it yourself.) After running the command you will get some errors about BrcmNIC driver not fulfilling some requirements, ignore them. Once done, add to your Clover config these kext patches:
XML:
            <dict>                <key>Comment</key>                <string>10.10-10.11-BCM94352-5GHz-US-FCC-darkvoid</string>                <key>Find</key>                <data>QYP8/3QsSA==</data>                <key>Name</key>                <string>com.apple.driver.AirPort.Brcm4360</string>                <key>Replace</key>                <data>ZscGVVPrKw==</data>            </dict>            <dict>                <key>Comment</key>                <string>10.10+-BCM94352-Airport-Extreme-Skvo</string>                <key>Disabled</key>                <false/>                <key>Find</key>                <data>axAAAHUN</data>                <key>Name</key>                <string>com.apple.driver.AirPort.Brcm4360</string>                <key>Replace</key>                <data>axAAAJCQ</data>            </dict>

(or if you're lazy:
Name: com.apple.driver.AirPort.Brcm4360
Find: 4183fcff 742c48
Replace: 66c70655 53eb2b
Comment: 10.10-10.11-BCM94352-5GHz-US-FCC-darkvoid

Name: com.apple.driver.AirPort.Brcm4360
Find: 6b100000 750d
Replace: 6b100000 9090
Comment: 10.10+-BCM94352-Airport-Extreme-Skvo)

Both patches were taken from toleda's 10.13 patches for Broadcom, found here: https://github.com/toleda/wireless_broadcom, we're using the 10.10 patches because the kext is literally a rollback of 10.10.5 kext, that kext is taken from the latest Combo Update pkg of Yosemite 10.10.5, and has Bundle versions string, shortset to 99.9 and Bundle version set to 9999.9 on both IO80211Family and AirPortBrcm4360 respective Info.plist. This allows them to top the local kext version and will be integrated to the kext cache instead of the local one.

After setting that up you can reboot. YOU WILL EXPERIENCE SOME KERNEL PANICS AT FIRST. That's totally normal (like 2 or so).

Issues with this method:
  • Kernel panics for waitq (YOU MUST APPLY THOSE PATCHES IN CLOVER'S CONFIG IF YOU GET THESE, on my Thinkpad P50 I didnt have to, on my HP Elite X2 G2, I had to, THE KERNEL PATCH WILL ONLY WORK ON 10.14 to 10.14.2, 10.14.3 changed something_.
  • Kernel panics when trying to log out or change user, you will have to enable the login screen (if it's disabled) and then reboot to log to another user.
  • General system instability: it's a rollback, dont expect too much, you may work fine for a while but you may experience instabilities. On my Thinkpad P50, the system was pretty stable, didnt have kernel panics as much as I had on my Elite X2 G2, no idea why. 3 days uptime on my P50 up to now, and stable.
In case you need a patch to boot the installer or macOS on DW1820A:
Since booting with the card will slow your computer down, you will have to add these kext patches to your config:

XML:
            <dict>                <key>Comment</key>                <string>Prevent BrcmNIC-MFG kexts from attaching to DW1820A, inspired from CoolStar's I2C patch</string>                <key>Disabled</key>                <false/>                <key>Name</key>                <string>com.apple.driver.AirPort.BrcmNIC-MFG</string>                <key>Find</key>                <data>SU9LaXQ=</data>                <key>Replace</key>                <data>SU9LaXM=</data>                <key>InfoPlistPatch</key>                <true/>            </dict>            <dict>                <key>Comment</key>                <string>Prevent BCMWLANFirmware 4355 from attaching to DW1820A, inspired from CoolStar's I2C patch</string>                <key>Name</key>                <string>com.apple.driver.BCMWLANFirmware4355.Datastore</string>                <key>Disabled</key>                <false/>                <key>Find</key>                <data>SU9LaXQ=</data>                <key>Replace</key>                <data>SU9LaXM=</data>                <key>InfoPlistPatch</key>                <true/>            </dict>            <dict>                <key>Comment</key>                <string>Prevent BCMWLANFirmware 4355 from attaching to DW1820A, inspired from CoolStar's I2C patch</string>                <key>Name</key>                <string>com.apple.driver.BCMWLANFirmware4355.Hashstore</string>                <key>Disabled</key>                <false/>                <key>Find</key>                <data>SU9LaXQ=</data>                <key>Replace</key>                <data>SU9LaXM=</data>                <key>InfoPlistPatch</key>                <true/>            </dict>            <dict>                <key>Comment</key>                <string>Prevent BCMWLANFirmware 4364 from attaching to DW1820A, inspired from CoolStar's I2C patch</string>                <key>Name</key>                <string>com.apple.driver.BCMWLANFirmware4364.Datastore</string>                <key>Find</key>                <data>SU9LaXQ=</data>                <key>Disabled</key>                <false/>                <key>Replace</key>                <data>SU9LaXM=</data>                <key>InfoPlistPatch</key>                <true/>            </dict>            <dict>                <key>Comment</key>                <string>Prevent BCMWLANFirmware 4364 from attaching to DW1820A, inspired from CoolStar's I2C patch</string>                <key>Name</key>                <string>com.apple.driver.BCMWLANFirmware4364.Hashstore</string>                <key>Disabled</key>                <false/>                <key>Find</key>                <data>SU9LaXQ=</data>                <key>Replace</key>                <data>SU9LaXM=</data>                <key>InfoPlistPatch</key>                <true/>            </dict>            <dict>                <key>Comment</key>                <string>Prevent IO80211 - BrcmNIC from attaching to anything, inspired from CoolStar's I2C patch</string>                <key>Name</key>                <string>com.apple.driver.AirPort.BrcmNIC</string>                <key>Find</key>                <data>SU9LaXQ=</data>                <key>Disabled</key>                <false/>                <key>Replace</key>                <data>SU9LaXM=</data>                <key>InfoPlistPatch</key>                <true/>            </dict>

This will let you boot to the installer and macOS to get going, the card will not be used, so you may need to use another way to connect to the internet (Ethernet for example) and install the kext attached bellow.

Some results of this method:

Hope this helps someone. Also I would recommend you edit your kexts on your own (if you're paranoid about the one provided), copy IO80211Family from a 10.10.5 Combo update, do the edits as shown above (for the Info.plist), remove _CodeSignature folders (from IO80211Family and AirportBrcm4360), remove other kexts in the plugins folder (keep only AirportBrcm4360), install in /L/E, enjoy you less than stable system (lol).

Attachments

• F_IO80211Family.kext.zip
    3.1 MBViews: 16

UID
帖子
PB币
贡献
技术
活跃
发表于 2019-3-29 20:40:52 IP属地广东 |显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 用户 于 2019-3-29 20:43 编辑

一直用AirportBrcmFixUp 没有死机,没有卡住,很正常!蓝牙只能用 v7 c4096 近距离正常。