发表于 2020-12-17 10:51:06
* A project to install Extended Security Updates for Windows 7 and Server 2008 R2
* It consists of three functions:
- patch WU engine to allow receiving ESU updates
- suppress ESU eligibility check for OS updates (including .NET 3.5.1)
- bypass ESU validation for .NET 4 updates (4.5.2 up to 4.8)
## Important Notes:
* System Restart is required after installing WU ESU Patcher and/or .NET 4 ESU Bypass.
* v10 will remove previous versions of .NET 4 ESU Bypass (if detected).
* Make sure that "Windows Management Instrumentation (winmgmt)" service is not disabled
* After using WU ESU Patcher, if you still not offered the ESU updates, try to:
> restart, then check WU
> stop wuauserv service, delete the folder "C:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution", restart, then check WU
* You can also acquire and download the updates manually from Microsoft Update Catalog
to track the updates KB numbers, either check the official Update History page
or follow this MDL thread
* ESU updates for each month will require (at least) the latest extended SSU from previous month(s)
April 2020 updates require March SSU at least
May 2020 updates require April SSU at least
June 2020 updates require May SSU at least
July 2020 updates will require May SSU or June SSU (if any)
and so on...
* Unless you integrate the ESU Suppressor, ESU updates are not supported offline (you cannot integrate them), they must be installed online on live system.
* Extract the 7z pack contents to a folder with simple path, example C:\files\BypassESU
* Temporarily turn off Antivirus protection (if any), or exclude the extracted folder
7z file password: 2020
(344.06 KB, 下载次数: 77)